Friday, February 18, 2011

Day 9 - A picture of my friends


Here are the majority of my friends.
Front Row L-R: Melissa, Elaine (cousin), Tab (aunt) Me
Back Row L-R: Tanya, Tiffany, Lindsay and Rachel(cousin)

Melissa - We met the summer before our freshman year of college. She and I have been through pretty much EVERYTHING together.
Elaine - I know she's my cousin, but my family are some of my closest "friends"
Tab - Again, she was someone I was always able to talk to even from a young age.
Tanya- We met freshman year of college. We lose touch now and again, but I know she'd always be there for me.
Lindsay - Is my other best friend. We met a few years ago at a job. She is someone I could vent to and even if I was totally wrong, she would take my side.
Rachel - She is my cousin, but one of the people I am closest too. We grew up together and also have gone through everything. When I need to vent about my parents or job, she's there and vice versa. She is who we are going to ask to be this baby's godmother.

No comments:

Post a Comment