Thursday, February 17, 2011

Day 7 - Favorite Movies & Day 8 - A place I've traveled

I suck, can't even make it a whole week without falling behind lol.

So here is day 7 -

I am a sucker for old-fashioned historical romantic movies. Gone With the Wind, Sense and Sensibility, and Pride and Prejudice are my top 3 favs. I could litereally watch any one of these movies every day for a week with no complaints.

Day 8 - A place I've traveled

I've been around in Mexico. I grew up going to spend my summers in Laredo where my great grandparents lived, I got see see the sites in Gujanajuato, a gorgeous mountain city and of course, we've been to the Cancun area. In a little over a week, we'll be going on a cruise to Progresso and Cozumel. :) I love Mexico. And it's really not as bad as people say.

On other notes:

I had another baby dream. This time I woke up to a baby crying and I walked to what will be the nursery and in the crib was this gorgeous baby girl kicking her legs and wanting to be picked up. She was chubby and had tons of dark, dark hair.
Probably wishful thinking as I'm still pretty sure it's a boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment