Saturday, February 12, 2011

Day 3-Your first love

You know, there were a few times before meeting Adam that I thought that I might be in love. As much in love as a 15 year old, then an 18 year old girl could be.

My freshman year of high school I met a boy who played football. I was in "love" and devestated when we broke up. Looking back, I can't help but laugh. Our love was displayed in notes passed in the hall between classes, and so was our break up.

The summer before my senior year, I met another boy. I thought he was "the one." He is the guy I lost my virginity to, the one I thought would be in my life forever.... and then he cheated on me with a 14 year old (he was 20) and was basically an ass.

Adam is the first man that I think I was really truely in love with. He was and still is the one person I can imagine having grandchildren with and growing old with. I am so very happy that I met him and get to spend the rest of my life with!

No comments:

Post a Comment