Monday, February 14, 2011

Day 5 - Your Siblings

I am the oldest of 4 children.
I'm 25, my brother is 24 and my twin sisters are 21.

My brother and I grew up with my grandfather while my sisters lived with my grandmother in Arizona (see parents post).

My brother and I are pretty close. Sure we get on each other's nerves sometimes, but he knows I'll always be there for him and vice versa. He lived with me and Adam for a while after he got into some trouble. He's married (but separated at the moment), and has a beautiful daughter named Aaliyah.

I don't really talk to my sisters that often. Sometimes I just don't get them. But, I guess that's what comes about when you're raised by different people. I can't really say that we're close, but as siblings I'd still do a lot for them as needed.

Today has been a crazy day at work, so I'll make this one short too. I have a Dr. appointment tomorrow and can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment