Thursday, February 10, 2011

Day 1-Introduce, Recent Picture, 15 Interesting Facts

Introduction:

My name is Bonita. I have been married for 2 1/2 years to Adam. We are currently expecting our first child in August! We have 3 furbabies, who we love and spoil as if they were our children: Nibbler, Laika and Izzy. We live in Baytown, in a house we bought about 1 1/2 years ago. I work as the manager over the Houston branch of a national e-discovery company and have been here since 2007.

Recent Picture:

Here's me today. All comfy in my Texas Hoodie

15 Interesting Facts:

1. My favorite colors (in order) are: Orange, Purple & Yellow
2. I love anything grape flavored
3. I'm the oldest of 4 kids
4. I play 5 different instruments: Cello, Viola, Violin, Harp and Piano
5. My first job was a lifegaurd at our neighborhood pool
6. I still love to swim
7. I'd much rather be too hot than even a little cold
8. Water is disgusting to me. It seriously does not taste good.
9. I believe in ghosts
10. I am the only one of my parent's children who seems to be in a stable and healthy relationship
11. I am so incredibly lucky sometimes
12. I'm a speed demon.
13. I have a pink star sapphire ring that my grandpa gave me when I turned 15.
14. I hate doing interviews, but it's part of my job
15. We're finding out the sex of the baby on 3/19!!

No comments:

Post a Comment