Tuesday, February 15, 2011

12 Weeks!

I'm 12 weeks today! :) I figured I start this and try to remember to do it on a weekly basis.
 
 
Mommy's Stats:
How far along?: 12 weeks
Weight gain/loss: lost 3 lbs
Symptoms:  just exhaustion. Other than that, I feel great!
Maternity clothes?: not full time, but my "fat pants" have to be unbuttoned so it may be time.
Stretch marks?: None that weren't already there.
Sleep:  I get good sleep, with some weird dreams, but I'm still always tired.
Best moment this week:  Finding a crib we like and can agree on!
Food cravings: crab, pickles, cheeseburgers
Gender:  Don't know yet!
Belly button in or out?: in
Movement?: Not yet
Signs of Labor: Negitive
What I miss?: feeling rested
What I'm looking forward to:  My cruise in a couple of weeks!
Weekly Wisdom: Just because you don't hear the hb on a doppler at home doesn't mean something is wrong!
Weekly WTF: pooping used to be easy and this crying at everything has to stop.
Milestones: Only 1 week away from 2nd tri!

2 comments: