Sunday, July 17, 2011

Pregasauraus Rex

 Seriously, that's what I feel like. I'm a large (and in charge) cranky, swollen, vagina pain ridden reptile.
And... did I mention large?
 
We've gotten quite a bit knocked off of our to-do list.  :-) And I've kept my CD buying in check.
 
The Dr. told me last appointment that she will not be letting me go past 8/23. So we have an end date and I can't be happier. I go back and forth between wanting him here asap and wanting him to stay in as long as possible.
 
How far along are you?: 33 weeks, 5 days, but with 37 days left!!

How big is baby?: She est. around 5 - 5.5 lbs.

Weight gain/loss?: 11 lbs as of next appointment

Stretch marks?: Yes, but nothing new, and the others are fading some thank goodness.
Maternity clothes?: Yes, but even those don't keep the belly in check
Sleep?: I have a hard time rolling from side to side and having to get up 97 times to pee.
Best moment this week?: Getting the nursery somewhat organized!
Food cravings?: Pretty much anything.
Gender?: Still all boy I hope!
Movement?: rolling, twisting, one point he kicked my hip bone so hard it ached for an hour.  

Belly button?: Still in, I don't think it'll be popping
 
Labor signs?: Braxton Hicks, some cramping, increased pelvic pressure
What do I miss?: Being able to move easily!
What I'm looking forward to this week? maternity pictures :)

No comments:

Post a Comment