Sunday, June 19, 2011

Procrastination is my middle name

So, a few posts ago I posted a list of things we still needed to do... Erm... I don't think I've crossed off nearly as much as I should have between now and then.
 
Baby
Nursery:
Get Bedding (waiting for it to come in the mail) Super late, and it wasn't my fault.
Get Mattress Thanks Aunt Cindy!
Get Wall Art
Paint Mural
Wall Letters
Organize his clothes
Wash clothes
Figure out the closet
Other:
Order more Cloth Diapers (prefolds from ebay, BG 4.0) Still working on this. I have a list for that too. I'll add it in another post :)
Finish up birthing classes (5 weeks left!) Only 2 weeks left!
Have baby showers (1 down, 2 to go!)
Buy leftover neccessities (obviously not done yet)
 
House
Finish painting guest room (it's primed!! and will be painted THIS week)
Try to paint the bathroom
Paint kitchen wall that was fixed
Paint kitchen and living room ceilings that were fixed
Find something for guests to sleep on (Done! Thanks to Adam's grandma & Pawpee, we now have a trundle bed that goes from a single/daybed to a double)
Try to paint our bedroom
Get house clean (um... I work on this, but it keeps getting dirty!)
 

2 comments:

  1. You're getting there! And I have to laugh at the "Get house clean"...but it keeps getting dirty. Mine is the same way...damnit! I keep saying I'm going to go around the house and make a list for each room of all the cleaning/organizing that needs to be done. But I don't want to do it too early because it will just get dirty again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay. You're a rock star! You have gotten so much done, lady!

    ReplyDelete