Sunday, June 5, 2011

Hello 3rd Tri!

I can't believe we're finally at the 3rd trimester. It feels like just yesterday I was feeling like I just was meant to never get pregnant, and then being shocked that the first (successful) Clomid cycle worked. I can't wait to meet our little boy, and if time continues on the way it has been the past 28ish weeks, then he'll be here before I know it!




How far along are you?: 27w5d



What I'm looking forward to this week? We have our first shower on Saturday :)


How big is baby?: I know he's 2+ lbs, but other than that, I have no idea. I really want a 3d ultrasound
Weight gain/loss?: I don't weigh my self on my own. I know as of last appointment I had gained 6 lbs total (3 lbs over my pre pregnancy weight) 

Maternity clothes?: Yup. There are a few shirts I can wear, but most are too short.
Sleep?: Sleep is so-so. I have good nights and then nights I'm up and down to the bathroom and tossing and turning to get comfy.  

Best moment this week?: Finally being in the 3rd tri!
Food cravings?: Apple Pie. Yum.
Gender?: Still a boy I hope lol
Movement?: All the time. I finally felt hiccups the other day and I feel him stretching and pushing on me from the inside. 

Belly button?: Still in, but more shallow 

Labor signs?: None, the extra water has helped.

What do I miss?: Being able to bend over easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment