Friday, January 7, 2011

Stupid Dreams & Return of the Stress

I've been in a bad mood all day.
Lately, I've been having some pretty crazy dreams, but last night was the first time I had a crazy dream that was also bad. The kind that gets stuck in your head all day and keeps replaying and makes you want to cry.
I'm stressing out again, too. We have another ultrasound on Tuesday (1/11) and I'm so worried that we won't have a heart beat. Two girls on the board that I frequent got fluttering heartbeats at 5w5d. I got a "Ooo I think I saw a flutter!" but nothing definate.

To keep my spirits up I bought a pair or maternity jeans and a cute top that were on sale at Old Navy. If I act positive, I'll start thinking positive, right?

Ugh... come on Tuesday, hurry up!

P.S. - I think this may be the only time I've ever wish for the weekend to go by quickly.

1 comment: