Wednesday, January 19, 2011

8 weeks!

Which means 4 more weeks to get through till the end of 1st tri!

I had my first appointment with my new OB yesterday. She was nice and I liked her office a lot more than I liked my previous Dr. I got 27 vials of blood taken (ok, more like 5 or 6) and scheduled for an ultrasound next Tuesday (when I'll be 9 weeks!).

Still don't have any symptoms. My boobs are somewhat sore, but nausea has been only in passing. Of course, Dr. Baldwin reminded me that most women have morning sickness peak around 10 weeks. It'd be great if I could make it without throwing up!

One thing she did say while feeling my ute was that it felt more like it should at 6 weeks... but then she said, but you don't have an enlarged uterus. Um... ok thanks? I'm hoping it's just because it's hard to feel a uterus with all my... ahem... extra padding.

We also made our 2nd baby purchase: a 2009 GMC Sierra Texas Edition for Adam. :) He seems to be very happy.

Here's hoping I don't stress about my 9 week ultrasound too much!

P.S. - Is it normal to feel like I want to punch Adam for being a retard jerk?

1 comment:

  1. OH YAY! You did get a new car for Adam :) One thing checked off the list! And yes its normal to want to punch him, you'll not be able to stand him off and on LOL. So glad everything is going well for ya :)

    ReplyDelete