Tuesday, January 11, 2011

And we got a heart beat...

I had my 2nd ultrasound today!
Adam wasn't able to come, but my sister in law came with me and I'm so glad I had someone to share the experience with.

The fetal pole (baby) was measuring 6mm. Isn't it amazing to think that we all started out that tiny and have grown to who we are today? We got to see and hear the heart beat, it was 115 beautiful beats per minute.
Dr. Roach said we're right on track, the heart beat should be between 80 and 120 bpm, so we fell perfectly in there. She also said the size of the baby was growing right on track.
I am to continue my Metformin until 2/17 (unless the OB tells me otherwise) and the progesterone suppositories until 2/3. I have graduated from the RE and am now moving on to my OB. My 1st appointment with Dr. Baldwin is next Tuesday 1/18. So excited! From there she will schedule another ultrasound :) I am definately not complaining.

And here are pictures!


No comments:

Post a Comment