Friday, December 10, 2010

Thank You 100mg Clomid

I am 99.9% sure that I ovulated yesterday. YAY!!!
And our timing isn't horrible. YAY again!

:)

Adam and I did get into a TTC argument though. Night before last he didn't feel well so we didn't have sex. I was upset but let it go because I figured we'd have sex last night. Then all yesterday evening he kept picking arguments with me. Then he didn't want to have sex because we had argued all night.
I was upset. I felt that FINALLY my body is doing what it's supposed to after a year and we're throwing it all away because he was in a bad mood.
Further, I am so close to wanting to give up, when I thought we were going to have sex I just didn't know what to do. I was so sick and tired of being sick and tired and blah.
Either way, I think he finally "got it." We ended up having fantastic make up sex :)

Stupid note: If I get KU, my EDD is Sept. 1st. 6 days before my birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment