Thursday, December 2, 2010

Cheri22

So, one of the things that has been going around thebump is a baby psychic, Cheri22 (http://www.cheri22.com/)

Basically you tell her your info, send a picture and she gives you the month that either birth, conception or BFP happens in and the sex. If you pay ($10), then she gives you a personality profile as well.

Entertaining, no?

So, I thought why the hell not? But then decided I didn't want to wait the 1 1/2 months for a free reading, so I paid $10 bucks, sent along my background and a picture of me and a picture of me & Adam.
Then I waited... and waited... and then my prediction was 1 day late.

Since I'm sure you're dying to know, here's what it said (C&P'd).

Hi Bonita

Thank you for being patient with me while I got back to your reading
 
They show you guys having a little girl and they relate her to NOVEMBER so this is either birth month, conceive month or the month you find out in
 
AS a child she is someone who is definitely going to stand out. Shes someone who I would consider to be a bit more "aggressive" and not in a bad way. Shes the type of child who really does enjoy what she does and does not want to be the one left behind<> She will often go out of her way to ensure that whatever homework she has is done the same day its assigned, and returned to school. She works hard for whatever she wants and has his expectations of herself. Always wanting to be the one that does well and always have you and her father proud;.
 
Shes someone who I would see is very good wtih seeing what is right in front of you. Not one who is going to "look the gift horse in the mouth". If someone does something nice for her, shes thankful for it, She is going to appreciate it. Sometimes people have a hard time accepting when someone does something nice, but your daughter is graceful and accepts the help if its offered.
 
Shes always going to have people seeing her as someone that they can depend on and is always going to be there when you need her. Always treating people fairly and encouraging others to do what they can to try and help out.
 
She loves skipping with the skipping rope, often her and a few other friends will practice certain games and are actually quite fast at it. She is someone who is always going to be more of the "leader" in the group. Always the one that gives the suggestions that everyone just seems to naturally follow along with. She can be pretty assertive at times when he wants something badly enough. Would rather not have to do it on her own and is usually pretty good about finding a friend to do alot of the things that she likes.
 
When it comes to your daughter, they show her linked to working in an office setting
 
 
When ti comes to marriage I am seeing her closer to 23. They will have one girl and one boy of their own.
Yup, Adam and I are going to have the next female jump roping gold medalist. :)

But I am hoping that November is the birth month (getting KU in Feb) and not the conception or BFP month. I REALLY don't want to wait that long, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment