Sunday, October 2, 2011

Started Birth Control Again Today (and other updates)

Let's pretend it hasn't been a month since I last updated!
Corbin is growing and growing : ) He's already in 3 month clothes and is now smiling and making all kinds of noises. I love it!
Here here is at 1 month old!
And one my SIL took last Friday of his sweet little squishy sleep face:


My 6 week post partum check up was cancelled last Friday, but the Dr. called in a prescripton for the birth control I decided to use (NuvaRing). Today is Day 1 on it. It's weird.
It's weird because this is the first time in almost 2 years (wow!) that I even have to think about birth control. And after trying to get pregnant for so long, it just doesn't feel right that I'm taking steps to NOT get pregnant.
Don't get me wrong, I don't want to be pregnant again so soon after Corbin, but it's just such a 180 from my previous mindset, it might take me a while to get used to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment