Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Update

So, the first Clomid cycle was a bust.
I was really hoping that I would ovulate on 50 mg, but at the same time, I'm not really that surprised. I have been really slacking on my metformin. The one month I ovulated on my own, I took my met every single day, so I am trying to make sure I do that now.

Right now the plan is to wait for my Provera-induced period, and then try another cycle at 50 mg of Clomid.
I am trying to put off going to an RE until March, if possible. A's insurance doesn't cover any infertility treatments, but if I get insurance through my company (enrollment is in March), not only is it cheaper, but the copay for "Advance Infertility Treatments" is $100-$250. And the co-pay for going into labor is $250, too.
I'm not going to put TTC on hold, mostly just because I don't want to. (And after this past cycle, I'm not totally convinced that I'll be pregnant by March)

Work has been super busy. I haven't been able to participate much on thebump.com, and that really bums me out. Also, so many people have gotten pregnant, I kind of feel left behind =( Stupid, I know.

Good news: I'm becoming a Godmother this weekend!
AND, My cousin is getting married next weekend and I get to spend next Thursday-Sunday in beautiful Austin, TX.

B

No comments:

Post a Comment